ARK MEGA Brick Stick Chew
ARK MEGA Brick Stick Chew
- Same day shipping available for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- Express Shipping Available
- Flat Rate Shipping $12 Australia Wide *Excludes heavy or bulky items
ARK's MEGA Brick Stick is very similar to the original and popular Brick Stick necklace. What's the difference? The MEGA version is much bigger! Wider. Thicker. Longer.
The classic/original Brick Stick measures about 6.4cm long, 1.3cm wide, and 1.3cm thick.
The MEGA version measures about 15cm long, 1.9cm wide, and 1.5cm thick. The MEGA Brick has almost 4 times the weight/bulk of the original Brick - great for stronger chewers or for individuals looking for something larger.
ARK's MEGA Brick Stick® is a handheld chew and does not come on a cord by default, but it does have a hole on one end in case you'd like to add one. You can view the cord here.
Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
ARK's MEGA Brick Stick comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard = This is the softest option (the chewiest level, but still firm) recommended for mild to moderate chewing
- XT = This is the middle level and is firmer than the Standard, for moderate chewing
- XXT = The most firm, recommended for avid chewing and/or for those who like to chew on firm / fairly rigid items. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
- This MEGA Brick has almost 3 times the bulk of the original Brick
- Each Brick measures about 15cm long, 1.9cm wide, and 1.5cm thick
- Large bumps on the front, small bumps on the back for varied sensory input
- Great for heavy chewers and/or sensory seekers
- Available in 3 color-coded toughness levels
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for children age 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, see ARK's Y-Chew XXT.