ARK Arrowhead Chew Necklace
ARK Arrowhead Chew Necklace
- Same day shipping available for orders placed before 1pm Mon-Fri
- Express Shipping Available
- Flat Rate Shipping $12 Australia Wide *Excludes heavy or bulky items
ARK’s Arrowhead Chewable Jewellery Necklace is a stylish and discreet option for those who like to chew. It is one of ARK's thinnest chew pendants, measuring at approximately 0.76cm thick.
Please note: because of its thin and pointed shape, this is not the longest lasting chew necklace for heavy chewers and is not recommended for aggressive chewing. For most heavy chewers, ARK's Dino-Bite is the longest lasting necklace.
Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
ARK's Arrowhead Chew Necklace comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard = This is the softest option (the chewiest level, but still firm) recommended for mild to moderate chewing
- XT = This is the middle level and is firmer than the Standard, for moderate chewing
- XXT = The most firm, recommended for avid chewing and/or for those who like to chew on firm / fairly rigid items. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures approximately 4cm at the widest part, 5.7cm tall, and 0.76cm thick.
- The cord measures approximately 90cm in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for children age 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, see ARK's Y-Chew XXT.