The Kaiko bike chain fidget range are small & discreet, perfect to pop in your pocket & take anywhere! They are an incredibly popular fidget for older children, teenagers and adults.
A simple design using stainless steel industrial bike chain gives it a funky look and feel. They are quiet making them ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with…
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration – great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening – can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits – such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution – finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. – If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine) the Kaiko bike chain fidgets can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. We recommend wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly.